Wednesday 7 January 2015

Sorry about the delay........

Hello everyone I haven't updated this blog in a while unfortunately have just been very busy with real world shenanigans. There's a serious backlog of music that I've been meaning to get around to uploading/writing about but I just don't really have the time these days..... SO........ I've decided that it's the writing really long blurbs thats the most time consuming thing in this whole process so I'm going to take a little breather from that and go down the road of just uploading the album and the tracklists. I'll tag them all by genre as effectively as I can so you can make a decision as to whether you want to check it out. Chances are if I am going through the effort of putting it up it's worth a listen (or at least I would like to think so hehehe). When I get a bit more spare time I'll hopefully get to go back and finish the write ups.......

Also a very happy new year to you all!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment